1. Acceptance of Agreement: This Agreement can be accepted only by an adult 18 years or older. By clicking the “I AGREE” button, you affirm that you are an adult 18 years are older and you are accepting this Agreement on your own behalf or on behalf of your minor child (under 18).
2. License Granted: Legacy Interactive Inc. (LGCY) grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Software on a single compatible computer in a single location only. Any copying of the Software is prohibited. You may not (i) rent, lease or sublicense the Software, (ii) modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, de-compile or disassemble the Software, (iii) attempt to create the source code from the object code for the Software, (iv) download game content for any purpose other than game play, or (v) use software for any commercial purpose.
3. Collection of Information: Before you can play, you may be asked to create an account with a user, player or other name, password and email address. You may also be asked to select or provide additional information for a game profile.
4. Protection of Identity: LGCY will not ask you for your password and you should not provide this information to any third party. If the game is designed to save your profile and password it will do so automatically and only to facilitate future game play. If your profile is inactive for an extended period of time, your account may be deactivated. You agree that you have no expectation of privacy or confidentiality in the personal information you may intentionally or unintentionally disclose through login. Our policies regarding personal and other information collection are available for review at: https://legacygames.com/privacy/.
5. Conduct: If you violate this Agreement in any manner, LGCY may at its discretion and without notice to you temporarily or permanently block your account in this game and any related games. In appropriate cases, LGCY may bring legal action against you or cooperate in any government or private legal action or investigation leading to your conduct. LGCY has no liability for any violation of this Agreement by you or by any other player.
6. Intellectual Property Rights: All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content of this software is the property of the content owner(s) and may be protected by applicable copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and treaties. This Agreement grants you no ownership rights in such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by LGCY.
7. Disclaimer: EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED AS IS, AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PROVIDED UNDER LAW, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. USER BEARS ALL RISK RELATING TO QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE. The performance of the Software varies with different manufacturer’s equipment. Use only compatible equipment to play this game. LGCY does not warrant that the Software or the functions contained in the Software will meet User’s requirements or expectations, operate without interruption or be error free. Additionally, LGCY does not guarantee that you will be able to play this game at any time you want. From time to time, there may be problems related to access, delay and failure to perform that are beyond the immediate and reasonable control of LGCY. LGCY or any third party host may, at its sole discretion, discontinue hosting of the game server at any time. LGCY has no liability for such discontinuance.
8. Limitation of Liabilities: In no event will LGCY or its affiliates, suppliers and licensors be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, economic, cover, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the software, use documentation, or related technical support, including, without limitation, damages or costs relating to the loss of profits, business, goodwill, data or time, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will LGCY and its affiliates’, suppliers’, and licensors’ liability exceed the amount paid by you to play the game regardless of the form of the claim (including, without limitation, any contract, product liability, or tort claim). Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
9. Governing Law: No change, waiver or modification of this Agreement will be valid unless it is in writing and is signed by LGCY. This Agreement shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California applying to contracts fully executed and performed within the State of California, exclusive of its conflicts of law provisions. Both parties submit to personal jurisdiction in California and further agree that any dispute arising from or relating to this Agreement shall be brought in court within the courts of Los Angeles County, California.
10. Enforceability: If any provision of this Agreement shall be held invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, such provision shall be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid and enforceable, and the validity and enforceability of all other provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby. You acknowledge and agree that, in addition to any and all other remedies available to LGCY in the event of a breach of this Agreement by you, LGCY shall have the right to enjoin, any activity by you which breaches this Agreement, by equitable relief, including, but not limited to, a temporary restraining order, a preliminary injunction, a permanent injunction, or suck other alternative relief as may be appropriate, without the necessity of LGCY’s posting any bond or other surety.
11. Severability: If any provision of this Agreement shall be held invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, such provision shall be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid and enforceable, and the validity and enforceability of all other provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby.
12. Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto related to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior oral and written and all contemporaneous oral negotiations, commitments and understandings of the Parties.