Sign up for a FREE Legacy Games account and enjoy these member-only benefits!
• No commitments, no credit card needed.
• Download and play free 60-minute demos of over 150 games.
• Free bonus content through Legacy PLUS for select Legacy Original titles.
• License keys and "wish lists" are always viewable on your account page.
• Share your comments when you sign in with Facebook.
• Follow the Legacy producers as they blog about new games in development.
Legacy Games is a leading developer and publisher of PC, Mac, Mobile, and Facebook games. Entertaining customers since 1998, the company has established a reputation for developing intelligent and engaging games for a broad, mass-market audience. Located in Los Angeles, Legacy creates games based on iconic brands such as Law & Order, Twilight Zone, Murder She Wrote, Ghost Whisperer, Criminal Minds, Psych, House M.D., and Jane Austen. Licensing partners include CBS, NBC Universal, Paramount, BBC, and A&E. Through Legacy's game platform at www.legacygames.com, customers can download and play hundreds of games from both Legacy as well as its international developer partners. Legacy's games are distributed worldwide, in more than 15 languages, through both retail and digital channels. The Company's corporate website is at www.legacyinteractive.com, where its award-winning education and training projects are featured.
We are always on the lookout for new games to publish, new distribution partnerships and new business opportunities.
If you have a game you are looking to have published digitally or via retail in North America, or have a business proposal you'd like to tell us about, we would like to hear from you.